16 Feb 2010

Paul Catherall




Shapes, lines and block colour is something that is interesting me a lot at the moment, it's even made my start doodling my own patterns in my trusty A6 notepad. In my head I can see this style working on garments, interiors and even just more graphics/paintings. I know it's not new but there's something really refreshing about it. Either way I want to investigate into it more and get cracking with my own designs on photoshop. This body of work is all by London based printmaker and illustrator Paul Catherall


If you look into his work more you will see more images of landscapes, which in a round about way remind me of a mixed between Art Deco posters, Cezanne-style country sides and Expressionism.
Well I better get to it then. What's intriguing you right now?




PS You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin' HERE, come join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment. Please leave your URL so we can visit your site.