23 Mar 2010

VNFOLD Magazine Issue #2

This editorial features in the current issue of online magazine VNFOLD. This mag is new to me, has anyone else heard or know much about it? All I know about it is a like it and these images has been added to my bulging image folder(I should really make separate folders for different subject, but hey, I'm messy).

Oh in other news I recently received an award by Clare from Tweet...

The rules....
1. Pass it on to 6 others.
2. Let them know so they can post the same.

And I'm adding a rule...

3. Name 5 things that are ace at the moment.

So I choose....


Ok so 5 things that are ace at the moment are:

Britpop(more specifically, Blur, Suede, Supergrass)
Elbow patches
Wonders Of The Solar System on BBC2
Art And Text (Book)
Extras (Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant comedy)



4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that magazine either. Maybe it's only just been released?
    Gorgeous editorial. I LOVE the image with of those plant-pot shaped things going up the model's spine. The silhouette is gorgeous.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna do this tag in the morning - thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this magazine and where can i get one!??!

    crazy good styling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment. Please leave your URL so we can visit your site.